Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

I haven't seen my husband yet this year! He left Thursday for New Hampshire for the Year End Convention and will be home tonight. Every once in a while I get taken by surprise by how much I miss him. Wow! I guess the longer you are with someone and the more your relationship grows, the more you miss them when they are gone. Okay. Enough sap.

We are having our Master Bath worked on, so we are being temporarily forced to use the guest bath in the hall. Life is tough.

Melissa is coming!!! And Lisa N. is coming, too!!! Woohoo! I miss my friends. As much as I love living here in the sunny south, I'm envious of the time that Nate has had with family and friends in the frozen north.

Well, I must flee. I need to go shopping for gas, groceries and cat food. I'm trying desperately to come up with some funny anecdote to make this post more interesting, but I'm coming up empty.

Sorry.

At least you know I'm still here.

5 comments:

drewey fern said...

Yay! I'm glad you are still here. And I'm SO glad Melissa and Lisa are going to be visiting. I'm going to vicariously enjoy your company. :)

Booker said...

Such are the trials of the rich and famous, eh Penny? I can't imagine having to use the guest bathroom in my place, LOL...

Kristi said...

Yay! A post on Penny's blog! Glad to hear you get some fun company.

Booker said...

Amen! Let us take a moment of silence to rejoice with Penny

*moment of silence*

!!!!Ka-Sizzle!!!!

Jill said...

You don't have to come up with interesting anecdotes--I just love hearing little tidbits of what's going on in your life!

It was so good to see Nate last weekend, though I wish you could have been here with him. And I just realized with horror that I never wrote to thank you for the wonderful gifts you gave the kids. Jed especially is quite enamored with the books. But I'll write more in a proper thank-you soon. :-)