Saturday, October 08, 2005

All I Can Say is, "Wow!"


After a busy week of driving south with Brad and Claire and going house shopping, we seem to have found a winner! After a little negotiating, we've come to an agreement with the owners on a reasonable price. The next step is the inspection report this week and then closing in a couple of weeks. We are so excited and overwhelmed by God's leading. His timing and guidance are perfect as always.
The icing on the cake is that we are in the same neighborhood as Brad and Claire and less than a mile away from them and 15 minutes from church! Woohoo!
We have lots of room for guests! Come on down!

11 comments:

1smalldino said...

Fancy! I like it! The color are perfect.

Kristi said...

It's darling, Penny! So Southern.

CARmelo said...

Hey, I am glad you have had mucho success on the house hunt and all its blessings. I also wanted to say thanks for the link to the snowflake making site. What a good time waster.

Linds said...

Hurray!! I'm thrilled for all of you!

melrandall said...

WOO wOO WOOOOO!!! It's so beautiful! I love the cool feathery tree. I can't wait to visit...

Booker said...

awesome!!!!! i am biased against the brick and siding combo, but beyond that, way cool!!! good luck :)

TripleNine said...

Great looking house and it sounds like the location couldn't be better. You all are making me jealous.

Loreo said...

That is so not fair, you lucky dogs! :)

lis said...

:O)

Jill said...

Penny, it's beautiful! I'm so happy for you. We would absolutely love to come visit you. Expect us next year sometime. :-)

Booker said...

!!!!Ka-Sizzle!!!!