Friday, November 04, 2005

We're Home!

Let's see if I can remember how to Blog. It's been a while!

We are safely moved into our new home. I love it more and more every day. The cat's love having two stories to race around in, too! I love having my own laundry room. I love having four bathrooms. (I might not, though once I've had to clean them all over and over.) I love having a master bathroom and a walk-in closet in our room. I love our garage door opener, too!

We still have boxes piled up everywhere, but I'm taking my time opening them. I should be hard at work now, but this is the first time in more than a week that we've had internet access, so here I am, being lazy.

So, yes, we are still in the land of the living and loving the Georgia sunshine and warmth. It's still short sleeve weather down here! Yeehaw!

7 comments:

Mrs. RF said...

Yea for you and internet access! Glad to hear it is set up!

KW said...

So happy for you guys. Happy unpacking! I hope there
wasnt any surprise damages to stuff en route...

Kristi said...

4 bathrooms?! What a mansion! Happy that you're lovin' it. :-)

Booker said...

Yay for new posts!!! Glad to know that you are slowly but surely settling in...

Jill said...

So glad you made it safely and are happily settling in! Could you e-mail me your new street address? You probably don't want to post it here for all the world to see. :-)

I was just thinking how this is going to be your first non-New England weather in many years. Lucky dog. You must be looking forward to it! Can we come visit you round about the end of February when we're up here dying in the snow?

Marie said...

that's great about your house:) We've been having amazing weather here in Va ourselves...Krista and I were sitting on trunk of the car, past 10pm tonight talking...awesome! it was sooo nice out there.
God bless ya'll in your new "crib."

QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

HIHI MISS PENNY. I just want to tell you that i showed the picture of your house to mrs. wood and she told me to write you and to tell that, your house is beauiful and hopes you are well and are having fun. goodbye, lillio