Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy Birthday, Nate!

I've been meaning to write all day and now that his birthday is almost over, here I am. Better late than never, though. I just want the world to know how much I love and appreciate my husband. God knew what He was doing when He brought us together. Nate is perfect for me in so many ways. So, I win all of the jelly beans, folks!

Today we were shopping and this cute little girl showed Nate her candy and he kindly asked her if it was delicious. She said, "We believe in God, so we don't eat it." HeeHee!

When I looked outside this morning, I saw a great sea of white. White flowers that is, on the tree outside our bedroom window! I love spring!

14 comments:

ljm said...

Happy Burtdee, Nate-an!

1smalldino said...

Spring??? It’s snowing down hair.

Jill said...

Happy birthday, Nate! March 1 is a nice day for a birthday, isn't it? :-)

Booker said...

What a smart little girl! :-)
and happy B-day to Natesky, a leetle late...

melrandall said...

HAPPY (so late) BIRTHDAY to NATE! I miss you guys... so I guess I'll just come down next week and see you. :)

pennyjean said...

Hooray!

Silas said...

It's not Spring!!!!

Rex Tyrannus said...

Happy Birthday Nate, and a happy new baseball season too (or at least spring training)! GO RED SOX!

pennyjean said...

It's Spring here, Tash!

Gimli said...

Thanks, everyone, for your kind thoughts.

Aidan said...

You have spring?!?

Kate said...

happy birthday Nate (rather late)! Trust it was most excellent.

Loreo said...

I'll bet that can be a great new quote for you, Penny: "We believe in God, so we don't eat it." :)

1smalldino said...

Gooo Yankees!!!!