Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Peggy?

For some reason, people have often mistaken my name for Peggy. I guess it's sort of like Penny, but it has happened a lot. One of my new co-workers called me Peggy at first. My manager was quite astonished and said, "You don't look like a Peggy!"

Speaking of work, I'm really enjoying it so far. I know that people have been praying for me and I really appreciate it. I have a TON to learn, but it's going well. I'm even processing film now! And by the way, be careful what you take pictures of, people. Think about the poor person in the lab! Oh my word.

Nate is not working now. You can pray that he will find new employment, with just the right company. His last company was dumb. It's been nice having him home, though. I worked until closing on Monday, so he fixed dinner for Grandpa. Yesterday I worked until about 3:30, but he still fixed dinner for us without my even asking. AND, as we speak he is fixing breakfast. Not just cereal or eggs or something. Crepes! Without a recipe! Yum. Maybe he should become a chef...?

1 comment:

Jill said...

Penny, I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying your job. And we'll certainly be praying that Nate will find a GOOD job that he LOVES.