Saturday, October 20, 2007

October

So, it's been a month of anniversaries, good and bad. It's been a year since we got our dog, Phoebe. So far, she's been a good fit. She tries so hard to be good.

It's been two years since we bought our house. Hard to believe that it's been that long. Time flies! We are still very happy here and still slowly working on fixing it up and making it ours. I love decorating!

It's been seven years since Nate and I first started courting! We celebrated by stopping for a couple of nights at Cape Cod on our way home from Fairwood. (I have pictures on my Facebook account if you want to check them out).

It's been almost one year since I started working at Wolf Camera. There is still so much that I don't know about cameras, but I've been learning a lot!

And now, I must flee. I'm watching the Red Sox. I love being a Red Sox fan!

No comments: