Thursday, November 24, 2005

Behold Bountiful Blessings Below

-God's everlasting love and patience
-Nate (of course)
-Our new house!
-books
-our cats
-a guest room (come one come all!)
-a family room with a tv
-a living room without a tv
-a fire place
-candles
-the ocean
-friendships
-Blogs
-snow up north (and not here!)
-coffee (and creamer to make the coffee good.)
-good movies and music
-letting myself listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving
-my pillow
-forgiveness
-colors
-wind chimes
-cat paws and purrs
-this list instilling a thankful heart in me
-my wedding ring
-my family
-inside jokes
-clocks, but not always having to live by them
-pictures and memories
-the Bible
-the Truth
-God's grace
-roses (my favorite flower!)
-the hard times that come along to make us stronger
-answered prayers

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love the "cat paws and purrs" part! Great list.

Loreo said...

This list sounds like something that Maria Von Trapp sang about one stormy night... :)