Saturday, August 27, 2005

"Oh, Atlanta, I hear you calling..."

Well, I think most of you know that Nate and I have been praying for a long time about moving to Georgia! We feel God leading us there and we are very excited! We will be buying a home, because the market is good down there right now and we plan on Grandpa Pass living with us for a while.

So, as Claire mentioned in her blog, there are a few things that we have to do first. Fly to CA with them and clean out Grandpa's house. Around 50 years of belongings to go through, so you can pray for speedy work and easy decisions on what to keep and what to throw away and what to give away. Anybody want to come lend a hand?

We are also planning a trip to GA in October to scope out houses. You can pray that will go smoothly as well. I keep saying, "When I grow up and own a house, I want..." I guess that time is quickly coming!

Overall, even with the busy schedule ahead of us, we are excited and God's hand has been in all of the events up until now leading the way to the south! We will miss our friends up north, but not the snow. Y'all are welcome to come down for a visit!

3 comments:

Booker said...

Well, lots of goings ons! I trust everything leading up goes smoothly and you don't get all stressed out! Best of luck...

Rex Tyrannus said...

Will keep y'all in mind and prayers.

By the way, some of our guys (C, L, & A) are flying back through Atlanta's airport next Saturday from a music training camp--weather permitting. So do keep your eyes on the friendly skies!

Loreo said...

Penny, that's really neat news! Last night at my parents, I got to see pictures of your parents' new house, and it's so cute!