Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter!

It's Easter evening and we've had a good day. Nate's Grandpa Brown had the service this morning. One of the high points for me was when he brought up the brief, but meaningful point that Jesus could come back today. Not just theoretically, but He really could come back today! Can you imagine? Grandpa Brown said he wondered what it would be like if we lived every day with this expectation, what our countenances would be like, what hope and joy we would have! He is coming soon and then tears and pain will be done!
On a lighter note, my mom and dad have been down for the weekend. Mom and I have enjoyed shopping together and decorating Easter eggs, as you can see, and Daddy and I have been enjoying our deep talks together as well as our usual silliness and laughter.
So, I hope and pray everyone has had a good day reflecting on what God has done, His promises that have been kept, and the ones that will be fulfilled!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats right Chief! I could not have said it better!
the good Tash.